DIY Dog Food for the Holidays: Dog Nog
The holidays are always a challenge for pet parents. It’s hard for our pets to eat their dry kibble dog food while humans eat pie and turkey. Getting special dog treats and making your own treats for a rotational diet make the holidays easier on everyone. Plus, you can rest assured your dogs are getting the optimal health benefits from a balanced and complete dog food diet.
Dog food eggnog falls under the fresh category.
This Gone to the Snow Dogs YouTube video takes viewers through every step of making the dog food.
What You’ll Need:
2 5.3 oz Containers of All Natural Nonfat Greek Yogurt
4.25 oz Baby Food Jar (Women in Video Uses Beech-Nut Pumpkin and Granola)
Splash and Dash advises this flavor too. It has nothing dangerous for your dog and pumpkin and whole grain granola are doggie super foods.
1/2 Cup of Water
Dog Treat Garnish
- Mix Greek Yogurt, Water, baby food, water, and eggs until the liquid becomes frothy.
- Garnish with Dog Treat
This is one of the easiest and healthiest dog food treats for the holidays. We hope you like the video and try this dog nog at home.
Follow Splash and Dash Groomerie & Boutique:
- Website: http://splashanddashfordogs.com/
- Website: https://splashanddashfranchise.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/splashanddashfordogs/
- Instagram: @splashanddashfordogs
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dan-j-barton-622ab517
- Twitter: splashanddash4dogs