DIY Organic Dog Treats
Show your fur baby how much you love them by making them some organic dog treats! Organic dog treats are super easy and fun to whip up for your pup, they’re also bound to get you some extra cuddles and kisses from your fur baby. Make sure to use all natural, no sugar added ingredients, for the ultimate healthy dog treats. You’ll feel less guilty and your dog will be eating more healthy with these yummy treats!
All Natural Ingredients
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Puree – easy on your pups tummy and packed with vitamin A
- ½ Cup Applesauce – a great dose of fiber and vitamin C
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter – your dog\’s favorite treat! What pup doesn’t LOVE peanut butter?
- ¼ Cup Plain Yogurt – provides a dose of calcium and is loaded with probiotics!
- 1 Strip of Cooked Bacon – your dog’s second favorite treat!
- 2 ½ Cup Old-Fashioned Oats – loaded with vitamin B and omega-6
HOW TO MAKE
The best part about this recipe? No baking required! Simply, mix, roll, and serve!
- Stir together pumpkin, applesauce, peanut butter and yogurt until combined.
- Mix in bacon and oats.
- Roll into bite-size treats
HOW TO STORE
Store these healthy dog treats in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4-5 days or in the freezer for up to 4 months!
If frozen, just let them thaw before giving them to your dog again.